Wednesday, October 13, 2010

newsletter on water safety 10/13/10

Today I started working on the newsletter. I had never done anything like this before, I had no idea where to start. I found out that there is a program on Microsoft that is made just for this which is Microsoft publisher. You just have to make sure you have this program on your computer. Once you have this one your computer you can pick any template you would like for the news letter. I found that it was a lot easier just to plug in information into the template then trying to make your own. I decided to do a news letter one water safety tips. In the newsletter I talk about swimmers, divers, alcohol, cold water survival, watching small children, boating, causes of drowning, and other tips. I think this new tool would be a great thing to use in the classroom and to send home to the parents as well. I feel after learning how to use publisher I will be able to send home weekly newsletters in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment