Tuesday, November 2, 2010

excel spreadsheet 11/2/10

Today I was working on Microsoft excel. I was using this to make a budget of my expense. I found that I was able to add up different things by using the SUM formula. I was able to to my total expenses as well as the money I made working at my summer job. I also worked on activity two which was look at an on line spreadsheet and make one similar but on our own topic. The spreadsheet I looked at was for P90X which is a work on log. So I decided to kind of do a similar log but not for exercises but for eating. I make weekly and by three meals plus a snack. I also was working on my database assignment I made a roster in access the other day for the volleyball team. So today I make a similar roster but this time on excel. After doing this I make a letter for the players on the volleyball team. The reason I did this is so I can mail merge the two documents. I was not able to remember how to use mail merge so I am going to wait for the teach help on Thursday and complete this.

No comments:

Post a Comment