Thursday, November 11, 2010

podcast project 11/11/10

Today our group meet up and worked on our podcast project. First we sat down and discussed what we were all going to talk about. Next we wrote down our individual script of what we were going to say. Keith went to the library and rented a mic so we were able to record. Kevin was the first to go followed by Keith, Seth, Sarah, and then myself. After we got all this down I began editing it and making changes. I next added music to the background so it sounded  a little better. I am still trying to figure out how to save the work as a MP3 but I was able to submit it and hopefully the correct way. I am going back tonight to the computer lab to try to figure out how to save it as an MP3. I am looking forward to linking it to my website so other can listen and enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment